To be, today and in the future, the recognized leader in our industry, marketing and manufacturing forged steel valves, cast steel valves, forged fittings, branch connections and other related products to satisfy our customer’s expectations.
To be cost effective through Total Quality performance of these operations, and thus provide the resources required to support our commitment to improve our products, processes and customer service.
To be a law abiding corporate citizen respecting the rights of individuals, contributing to the needs of the community and conserving the state of the environment.
We believe in:
– Continuously improving Quality, Processes and Customer Service.
– Eliminating delays, errors and defects in materials and workmanship.
– Providing customers with access to statistical evidence that quality is incorporated in our products and Production processes.
– Requiring suppliers to provide statistical evidence of quality in products and process capabilities.
– Sharing with the organization the cost of poor quality in products and services.
– Driving out fear and bringing problems to light for all to see.
– Working together to address specific problems and establish goals and solutions as a team.
– Controlling manufacturing processes which determine the final cost and quality of our products.
– Removing barriers which stand between employees and their pride of workmanship, and implementing ongoing training, supervision and employee development programs.
– Good housekeeping, which reflects on the company, its operating philosophy and our people.
– Encouraging a corporate culture which will reinforce the objectives of our mission on a day-to-day basis.